Wednesday, August 17, 2016

Beach Volleyball





Today I watched the Brasillian beach volleyball girls win.  It was a good game to watch, what I saw of it,  and like any good players they made the game look easy.  I have never played beach volleyball but I have on many occasions run and jumped on sand.  It's heavy and makes you move slowly and I am sure playing beach volleyball would be hard work.  You only have to look at their physiques to tell that they work their bodies hard.
I have a problem with the clothing.  Those teeny tiny bikinis seem to me to be bloody uncomfortable.  All they seem to do is pull their pants out of their crack and pull their bras back down into place.  One of the teams, I think it might have been the Russians, wore full length body suits which looked far more comfortable for the competitors plus it had the added benefit of being sun smart. 


1 comment:

  1. And why do the men get to wear board shots and singlets? Why aren't they just wearing speedos?

    ReplyDelete