Wednesday, April 13, 2016

Not such a great idea

Hubby and I went for a quiet drink at our local bar on the weekend.  It's nice sitting out on the balcony looking at the boats, having a chat.  Sometimes we get to talk more there than we do at home. 

Anyway, I casually suggested that maybe we should invest in a queen size bed so that when The Princess and her hubby come down to visit us they will be more comfortable than they are presently sleeping in an old squeezy double bed.  He thought that was a great idea.  Then he decided we would have to move the double bed to the back room which, of late, has become our junk room.  It was supposed to be our exercise room because that is where I keep weights and the treadmill...all gathering dust.  So, much time was spent cleaning out that room of everything.  All the pictures/mirrors were taken down. The wardrobe was cleaned out.   I have been given instructions to go out and choose paint and carpet.  A new bed is suddenly becoming quite expensive and somewhat time consuming.

I don't think this was such a great idea after all!

1 comment: